23 August 2009

What are you doing on February 11?


We are hopefully going to be loving on this cute little one!

12 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

WOOOOO!!! Awesome news:)

Kim for the Kings said...

Oh Kelli, what an amazing picture! I don't think I've been able to tell you congrats yet. CONGRATULATIONS! Greg and I are so excited for you two! We can't wait to meet your little one in February! (Maybe he or she will share my birthday - the 15th.)

Zek's Mom said...

I love the picture- now I want to see your little belly!!!!!!! It will have to be a picture since I live so far away- very sad I am missing this special time with you both-well you three!! But Zek and I do plan to see the little one in the spring!!!! What a fun- neat- joyful time for you both- enjoy it- God is faithful- AMEN! And maybe your little girl- for fun- will be born on its due date and share Christian's b-day!! Love you!!!

Jessi and Casey said...

finally! :)
now we have a real excuse for visiting boston.

She McCord said...

YAH for the picture! I have been waiting!! We are so excited for you! And Pierce is looking forward to another Celtic fan! :)

The Bunns said...

WOW!! What a wonderful blessing!! Congrats!! We miss you guys!

Portia said...

SO exciting!!!

Thunderbird said...

she mccord, i regret to inform pierce that our little one will be a maverick fan.

at least by the time (s)he can really watch games jason kidd should be off the team.

phuong said...

OH YEA!!! We are so excited for you both! Congratulations! Now next, belly pictures right? :)

the monkeys' mama said...

YAY! We're so thrilled for you all!

Amy D said...

Won Feb. 11 we will be patiently waiting to hear to news of Baby Besancon's arrival that's for sure! Yea!!!

Johnson Family said...

Yay!!! That's fantastic news :-) Congratulations! I tend to think early Feb is a great time to deliver a baby since that's when Soren was born. By the time it's warm enough to go outside, your baby will be big enough to notice that he or she is actually outside :-) Babies, babies everywhere!!! You two will make fantastic parents and Bella will make a great honorary big sis.