me with the beautiful bride at the bridesmaid's brunch
later that afternoon john took bella for a swim in the pool. she wasn't very excited to get in that cold water!
he set her in the water and she swam to the step as fast as she could...
and then grandma warmed her up!
zeta girls before the wedding
putting on the veil!! oh, and trying to keep alli from crying and messing up her makeup...
with mom at the reception
with all my zeta girls!
my handsome date :)
lovely aggie station roomies. a lot has changed since we lived in that apartment!
yay for the new mrs. wilson!!
that cake wasn't just beautiful - it was so delicious!!
of course, no wedding is complete without the aggie war hymn. whoop!
4 comments:
You are the most adorable pregnant lady! I love that color of blue on you!
well could you be any more gorgeous? Beautiful! oh and you too John. :)
you are so freakin' cute. Seriously.
And I love that John matched you. I could never get Bryan to do that. If he noticed. :)
Oh my goodness Kelly you look GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment