not sure what i am doing with this turtle, but it was a cool turtle.
11 August 2009
the joining of two hearts
our friends brea and nathan ashcraft got married recently, and kelli & i had a great time at the wedding and reception. here are just a couple of pictures from the event that we had on our camera. seeing them when uploading my wound picture made me want to post a few.
not sure what i am doing with this turtle, but it was a cool turtle.
my beautiful wife with eden.
kelli and i looking mighty fine and in love!
not sure what i am doing with this turtle, but it was a cool turtle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that is a snapping turtle and I am glad you still have your arm.
oh mother... it is more "i am glad that snapping turtle still has its head".
I wish I had a turtle like that to which Michael and I could feed lettuce.
That turtle would eat Michael!
Post a Comment