09 August 2014

Caroline's First Haircut

C's first haircut happened mostly by accident. She didn't need one and we hadn't planned on cutting her hair at all. But after I cut Quinn's, she begged for it to be her turn. So, we pulled out the camera, let her climb up in the chair, and mostly pretended to cut her hair. I did cut about half an inch off of the baby mullet she had going on, but the majority of her "first haircut" involved a lot of spraying, combing, and opening and closing the scissors about 3 inches away from her head. All because I have a real problem saying "no" to my baby girl...
but really, how do you say no to that smile???





There are no "after" pictures because it really looked exactly the same when I got done. But she loved it and it made her happy, so that's what matters. :)

No comments: