16 March 2013

visit with liz!

 I love it when Liz comes to visit because it's relaxing, fun, and the kids LOVE her so they are super excited when she's here. This time, a couple of days after she left I was trying to get Quinn down for his nap. He told me, "Mommy, I don't want to sleep in my bed. I want to sleep upstairs in Liz's bed." Liz, I guess that means you have to come back. Our guest room is officially your room now! :)

 Another reason I love Liz: we get to eat at Zoe's when she's here!





Liz was on Caroline's schedule of 2 naps per day when she was here :)

Dancing on the table!



Doesn't this picture Liz took look like a Toms advertisement??

Relaxing on the porch with my baby girl


Most of Caroline's life right now is spent chasing after her brother and Bella!

 We love you, Liz, and we hope you get to come back soon! Or move here. You know, either way...

No comments: