in case you had not heard the news, quinn will be a big brother around december 7th! we are jet-setting to michigan to celebrate team panther's wedding, but the day after we get back we will have the ultrasound that should tell us whether he will have a little brother or little sister! this is assuming (s)he cooperates, unlike the young puetz lad. here is our little loved one:

so what do you think? boy? girl? i can honestly say i have no feeling either way as to what sex it will be... i am just excited to find out!
5 comments:
IT'S A GIRL. I'm sure of it.
Congrats, dear friends! We're so excited for you! Yea!!! Any progress in the house hunt? I may have missed something. We're praying for you FOUR as the Lord continues to lead you forward. Love from the Kings!
Congrats!!!!
I am with Amy. It's SO a girl!
It was so good to meet you at Dan & Sarah's wedding this past weekend and I'm excited to find your blog and read you're announcement! Congratulations! I'll have to check back in to find out if you're going pink or blue...
Post a Comment