here he is in eagles gear.
and now with his mama in cowboys attire.
and the whole family. no matter what he is wearing, it can be agreed that q is so cute and happy.
while sunday was a lazy day of football after morning church, saturday we took a quick day trip to rockport. kel and i had not been there but it is a lovely seaside town. we had a good stroll through the town center and then down to an ocean view where we got a family picture.
you can see how happy quinn was to have his gigi and papa in town! quinn is also sporting another new pair of shoes kel got in pennsylvania. i think these are pretty cool.
fantastic picture of where q is at right now. he is always wanting to stand up and he is curious about everything. just a fun picture of mom walker showing him a little piece of the world.
finally, a random picture of q-ball playing. he somehow decided his arm needed to go through the shape cutout in one of his toys. and still, even with a plastic box cover on his arm he is still happy and smiling. wonderful kid, that q.
overall it was a fabulous weekend with momma and papa walker. papa cooked us steaks, hamburgers, and italian sausages, and gigi spelled kelli and i in the middle of one night which was a huge blessing! why did we need a breather in the middle of the night? because sadly our little boy has a stuffy nose where the drainage has given him an ear infection. you wouldn't know it throughout the day, but at night he gets a little restless. oh well... we are caring for our little boy and trust the Lord will heal him.
6 comments:
well the cowboys onesie is much cuter for sure.
love rockport.
by the way, audrey walked by when I was scrolling through your pics and she said "oh, there's Kelli and mr. john and quinn." she talks about you all alot.
i know how to fix this problem, i will get him a giants onesie. clearly the better team for him.
LOVE those shoes Kelli found!
Brian has told me, very seriously, "YOU WILL NOT BUY ANY EAGLES STUFF FOR ANYBODY. I DON'T CARE HOW ON SALE IT IS." After I said, "OK." He stopped me in the store, and repeated it again to me word for word while looking me in the eye.
I can only imagine what his response to this post will be.
Great pictures! Funny thing about that last one - I am currently looking for those two exact toys at garage sales. haha
Thank goodness Kelli won out on his Cowboys outfit. I may burn that Iggles jersey if I see it again.
Man i didn't see Q-ball in the J-Lo Iggles outfit. I'm going to have to have a talk with that young lad. And give his daddy a noogie.
Post a Comment