Hazel was not a fan of her first real bath!
After bath time, she napped in her diaper and a towel outside (because it was still crazy HOT) while we played!
Morning sister snuggles
Funny faces!
Hazel got some love from some of my favorite girls!
She's sleeping on her tummy, which is cute. But the miraculous thing about this picture is that Caroline gave Hazel her beloved "new blankie" to sleep with. She has been such a great big sister - so selfless and loving and not jealous AT ALL. I was nervous about how she would do, but I'm so proud of her! These two girls are going to be great friends!
Can you see it in the light?? That hair looks a little red...
Big brother love
C loves to carry "her baby Hazel" in her Moby wrap! It's so cute, I can hardly stand it!
No comments:
Post a Comment