it was a very memorable week...from playing outside, eating yummy food, attempting to "sneak" into the great wolf lodge, going to the zoo, touring cowboy stadium and playing on the field, to brennan "supervising" quinn in the pool and everything in between, we had a great time.
this was before Q's clothes came off and he swam in his underwear...
baby girl was so happy snuggling with brennan
look at those blue eyes!
i love this picture! and both of these girls :)
happy baby boy - he's so cute!
checking out the gorilla
swimming at gigi and papa's. the water was COLD.
handsome boy :)
surprise!! we got to celebrate hannah's birthday! we love you, hannah!
quinn and caroline took advantage of our time with everyone and got in lots of snuggles whenever they could
inside the locker room at cowboy stadium - is that tony romo??
quinn had to hold his arms straight out so that the shoulder pads would stay on
comfy seats at the stadium
thanks for a wonderful week. we love you guys so much and can't wait to see you again soon!




2 comments:
1. Those are some ADORABLE kids!
2. That picture at the picnic table looks like Brandy is wearing a nursing cover. I seriously had to click through and blow it up to figure that out!
3. One of the words I have to type into the box below to prove I'm not a robot is "Thomas" - I thought that was pretty perfect for this blog.
Anywho... glad you had a good time!
Oh my gosh, so funny. I thought the same thing about that picture of Brandy!
Post a Comment