04 June 2013

Mother's Day

I always love spending the day with my sweeties on Mother's Day, and this year was no exception. We went to church, ate lunch outside at Zoe's, walked around Southlake Town Square, came home and took naps, and then went to my parents' house for swimming and dinner.  A perfect, relaxing, fun day with my loves.

my pretty girl! she accessorized her outfit with mommy's shoes and her baby :)

we tried ALL day to get a picture of the 3 of us with absolutely no luck. at least we're all smiling in this one!

this is a good example of how the picture-taking process went that day...

so blessed to be wife to this handsome man and mommy to these cuties. i couldn't love them more!



my baby girl and the amazing mom that taught me by example how to be a mommy. 

It's fun to be celebrated for a day. But it's even more fun to experience the joys of being a mother with an amazing partner by my side. I am so thankful for our little family of 4 - I can't imagine life any other way.

No comments: