04 March 2010

1 Month Birthday!

Random pictures from this week:






Yesterday was Quinn's 1 month birthday! I can't believe that it's already been a month since we met our sweet boy. His pediatrician appointment went really well. He weighs 8lbs (11th percentile) and has gained 14 ounces since last Wednesday! He's 21 3/4 inches long (35th percentile). I'm so thankful that he's finally starting to gain weight and eat really well.

Other events from this week:
-Quinn moved from his bassinet in our room to his crib! He sleeps really well in the crib and apparently is going to be a fast mover because about half the time I go in to check on him he's on his side.
-My mom left yesterday to go back home. We were very sad for her to go and Quinn's going to miss snuggling with his Gigi! Thankfully, she'll be back at the end of the month to help me when John is working crazy hours for quarter close.
-Quinn had his first playdate with Amelia and Micah this morning! Basically it was a playdate for the mommies because the babies mostly just ate and slept. But it was great to get out of the house and visit with friends.

1 comment:

Amy D said...

What a cutie! He is looking so big. I'm glad he's in his crib now. That will help you guys get more scheduled I bet - feeling a bit more "normal" ...whatever that is.
I know you'll miss your Mom. I'll try to call you today if I get a chance. Audrey has a playdate this morning, maybe while they're busy tearing up my house. :)