08 November 2009

watching the eagles - cowboys game with scott & alexis. here are a couple in game pictures of scott with leila and me with bella..... right now, 13-10 eagles but the cowboys are driving in eagle territory....



7 comments:

Sally Besancon said...

You need more Eagle fan gear!

Ms. Walker said...

just checking...what was the final score of the game?

oh & i am buying quinn a cowboys jersey. and he will wear it.

Zek's Mom said...

are you naming your little one Quinn?? Just wondered since he is called that often- I think it is cute! Love you guys so much!

phuong said...

I think your Eagles tshirt is way cooler than that fancy schmancy cowboys jersey! :)

Thunderbird said...

thanks p! you are a brave sister-in-law to possibly incur the wrath of the big dog...

Brian said...

Incur the wrath of the Big Dog? What about her husband? An Eagles shirt, you should be ashamed of yourself! Cowboys!!!!

phuong said...

Wrath? I made a strictly fashion geared comment. I'm just sayin' I like cotton better than slippery polyster. That's it. Oh yes, I also like that green better too!

Please! I have no say in sports. NONE. :)